Saturday, March 16, 2013

3.16.2010

One of my favorite days:) 3 years ago, at 11:36am, we became a family of three. You were the sweetest baby I had ever seen, and I just couldn't believe that you were mine.
1st Family Photo
From the beginning, you were a very easy baby. Even the pregnancy was smooth, with no major concerns, though I did get very emotional! And if all labors were like yours (which I found out they're not!) I could have hundreds of babies:) For the first few months you slept all the time, and hardly cried at all. It was so amazing to watch you change and grow every day. And boy did you grow during that first year.
Olivia, the first year
I look back now, and can't believe that tiny little baby is now a silly, independent little girl. You've grown so much and developed such a neat personality. As I write this, I can hear you upstairs singing in your bed, even though you should be napping. I'm afraid our easy nap times may be coming to an end. You love to dress up and pick your own outfits. Sometimes the combinations are rather wild! You love books and puzzles and playing with your baby dolls. You're a princess girl at heart, and love to watch your Disney movies. You sing and dance along, and love that they end with everyone getting married (even if they don't). You also love animal movies, like The Lion King and Brother Bear, and most of the Pixar ones as well. You have been the best helper since your brother was born. You sing and talk to him, and bring him things when he cries. You love to hold him, even though it makes mama a little nervous:)




















We are so lucky to have you. I love you more than you will ever know.

Happy Birthday, my sweet baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Olivia! Hope she had a lovely day. She's such a beautiful little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I think she had a pretty good day.

      Delete